- Jonathan Galente, President, CEO
- J. Desmond Towey, Treasurer. COO
- Marybeth Minton, Secretary
- Joseph Parkes, S.J. Vice President
- Josephine Dixon Hall, Vice President
- Leo Daly, S.J.
- Liam J. Mclaughlin
Most people, deMello maintained, are asleep. They need to wake up, open up their eyes, see what is real, both inside and outside of themselves. The greatest human gift is to be aware, to be in touch with oneself, one's body, mind, feelings, thoughts, sensations.
In the spirit of Anthony de Mello, S.J. and Francis Stroud, S.J., the deMello Spirituality Center, Fordham University Bronx, NY present in this website spiritual themes and exercises that can enrich and transform your life.